Do you have an interest in working as a fashion designer?
You might find great job prospects for ambitious individuals in the big world of fashion with fun, vibrant positions in design and style, retail planning, marketing, merchandising, buying, public relations, creative support and more.
One of the techniques to acquiring your first position in this intriguing field is you must receive the best professional education. (Although having a very good friend already in the industry isn’t going to hurt either.)
Where Will I Study?
Many of the major metropolitan areas in the nation are home to a professional training program that is dedicated somewhat to fashion instruction.
There might be conventional institutions in one of these larger cities. Or you will also plan to receive all of the coursework totally online.
There are a few web-based specialty colleges which have programs and education that might get your prepared for your initial job opportunity into this field. These particular schools could present instruction from three or four individual classes to a certification of completion or associate’s degree to a comprehensive Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design.
What Would I Study?
Simply because lots of job positions in the niche merge business with creative tracts such as design and art, these colleges or other schools supply courses in general business topics, fashion, style, retailing and general studies.
A few of the individual courses you may enroll in in the course of your official degree instruction will contain:
– general art and design basics
– product marketing and merchandising
– sales and buying management
– clothing fundamentals
– accessory design
– graphic merchandising and promotions
– retail and online administration
As you finish the multiple traditional business classes, fashion and apparel design training, core design courses, sales and retailing sessions, you will start to create the consistent base of awareness and competence that are required for a successful career.
What Should I Do Next?
Like most journeys, your new career starts with just a single small move. And you might get started on your next journey today.
You may easily scan information regarding degrees, curriculum and preparation packages at these schools in your town or online.
Check out these schools:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- BA/Service Management - Mass-market Retail Enterprise Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting - Retail Sales Management (AAS)
Take a look at other degree choices – AZ legal education.