Are you considering going to college for a fashion degree?
You might uncover rewarding prospects for ambitious individuals in the fashion industry with fun, vibrant careers in development, retail planning, marketing, merchandising, purchasing, multimedia, promotions and more.
One of the keys to attaining your initial position in this intriguing sector is you will have to acquire the right professional education. (Although knowing a member of the family in the business doesn’t hurt either.)
Where Could I Study?
Several of the largest towns in the nation are home to a college that is devoted somewhat to fashion education.
You may find campus-based institutions in one of those larger cities. Or you could instead decide to take all your coursework entirely online.
Right now there are a handful of web based specialty colleges and schools that provide programs and classes that might get you ready for an initial job opportunity in this industry. These types of institutions could possibly deliver education from a few classes to a certificate or associate degree to a comprehensive four-year Degree in Fashion Merchandising.
What Might I Learn?
Since a great many occupation positions in the field fuse commerce with creative details such as art and design, these colleges or other schools supply classes in general business categories, fashion, design, merchandising and production.
Some of the courses you may complete while in your formal diploma preparation should include:
– general art & design
– retailing & merchandising
– product marketing & advertising
– sales management
– apparel essentials
– accessory design
– graphic merchandising
– retail & online operations
As you go through the mix of business training, fashion and accessory creation training, design lessons, promotion and merchandising education, you will begin to construct the reasonable base of information and talents that are required for a thriving career.
What Can I Do Soon?
Just like all journeys, a new professional career starts with just a single small step. And you can get going with your exciting new journey today.
You should look at details about degree levels, courses and preparation packages at these colleges near you.
See some local schools:
Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design (ACB) was incorporated under the laws of the state of Arkansas in May 1974. The school was previously located at 401 Main Street in North Little Rock, AR. In1984, the school was relocated to its current location at 200 East Washington Ave and has been incontinuous operation since that time. ACB opened with seven (7) students and sixteen (16) chairs andcurrently have forty-two (42) multi-purpose chairs and an average of sixty-five (65) students. Our purpose is to provide quality training in barbering and hairstyling to the residents of this and other states.
- Teacher, Manager, Instructor (TMI)
- Barber/Hair Stylist
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Take a look at other career alternatives — AR legal office degree.