Would an fashion career be something you would be interested in?
You might find fantastic employment possibilities for creative individuals in the broad fashion business with fun, interesting work in style and design, retail planning, advertising, product merchandising, purchasing, public relations, administrative support and more.
One of the strategies for acquiring your primary position in this lively business is you need to acquire the suitable professional training. (Although having a great friend in the industry won’t hurt either.)
Where Will I Go to School?
A few of the major towns in the USA have a professional training program that is targeted in some part to fashion instruction.
You might find campus universities in some of these larger cities. You may instead favor to just take your classes entirely online.
Right now there are just a few online design colleges and schools which have degree programs and education that may get your prepared for your entry job position within this career field. These types of schools could possibly provide education from several courses to a certificate of completion or associate’s diploma to a comprehensive Bachelor Degree in Fashion Merchandising.
What Might I Learn?
Simply because lots of working roles in the niche partner traditional business with creative aspects such as art and design, these colleges or other schools will have individual courses in general business areas, fashion, design, merchandising and general studies.
Some of the individual classes you may go through in your official diploma instruction might contain:
– apparel fundamentals
– accessory design
– graphic merchandising and promotions
– art history and design basics
– retailing and merchandising
– product advertising and marketing
– sales operations
– retail store administration
While you finish the different business classes, fashion and apparel construction training, style and design lessons, marketing and merchandising education, you will begin to assemble the reasonable foundation of information and competence that are essential for a long-lasting career.
What Can I Do Next?
Just like all journeys, a new professional career starts with one small move. And you can launch your next journey today.
You may easily look at information about individual degrees, classes and training packages at one or more schools near you.
Consider these choices:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on July 9
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Fashion Design (AS)
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Most students have other good degree alternatives and other career possibilities.