Are you interested in a fashion career?
There might be great prospects for individuals in the business of fashion with fun, dynamic careers in design and style, retail planning, advertising and marketing, product merchandising, purchasing, multimedia, promotions and more.
One of the major factors to attaining your initial position in this interesting field is you have got to complete the correct formal training. (Although knowing a member of the family in the business will not hurt either.)
Where Will I Go to School?
A few of the bigger metropolitan areas in the nation are home to a university that is dedicated in some part to fashion education.
You might find conventional institutions in one of these larger cities. You may instead want to just take your courses entirely online.
Right now there are very few internet based design colleges and schools which present degree programs and coursework that might get you ready for your initial job into this field. These types of schools could possibly have training from a small number of classes to a certification of completion or associate’s diploma to a complete Bachelor Degree in Fashion Marketing.
What Would I Learn?
Since lots of work roles in this area fuse business with creative facets such as design and art, these colleges or other schools present individual classes in general business areas, fashion, style, merchandising and communications.
Several of the classes you may complete in your formal degree training might just include:
– product marketing and advertising
– sales administration
– apparel basics
– art and design
– retailing and merchandising
– apparel accessories
– graphic merchandising
– retailing and online sales operations
As you complete the combination of business training, fashion and apparel development sessions, design instructions, advertising and retailing curriculum, you will begin to construct the strong foundation of experience and competence that are necessary for a very successful career.
What Should I Do Next?
Just like all journeys, your next professional career starts with one single, small step. And you might commence your new journey right now.
You may easily look over information about degree levels, curriculum and instruction programs at one of these schools in your area or online.
Schools to consider:
You’re serious about success. Especially when it comes to pursuing an associate, bachelors or master’s degree you need to move your career forward. At AIU, the Serious U™, classes are taught by industry specialists who bring their real-world perspective to the classroom and will work with you one-on-one when you need it.
Powerful specialized curriculum
- More courses devoted to your field of interest, on average than at other similar schools
- Study anywhere, anytime and the way you learn best
Credit for work and military experiences to fulfill degree requirements
- You can transfer in up to 75% of your qualifying credits saving you up to 75% on your bachelor’s degree
Cost and value
- Our program costs include all required books, materials, and student fees
- No application cost
American InterContinental University® is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learning Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Fashion Marketing
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
There are other career options — http://LegalAssistantDegrees.com