Are you interested in a fashion career?
There might be great prospects for individuals in the business of fashion with fun, dynamic careers in design and style, retail planning, advertising and marketing, product merchandising, purchasing, multimedia, promotions and more.
One of the major factors to attaining your initial position in this interesting field is you have got to complete the correct formal training. (Although knowing a member of the family in the business will not hurt either.)
Where Will I Go to School?
A few of the bigger metropolitan areas in the nation are home to a university that is dedicated in some part to fashion education.
You might find conventional institutions in one of these larger cities. You may instead want to just take your courses entirely online.
Right now there are very few internet based design colleges and schools which present degree programs and coursework that might get you ready for your initial job into this field. These types of schools could possibly have training from a small number of classes to a certification of completion or associate’s diploma to a complete Bachelor Degree in Fashion Marketing.
What Would I Learn?
Since lots of work roles in this area fuse business with creative facets such as design and art, these colleges or other schools present individual classes in general business areas, fashion, style, merchandising and communications.
Several of the classes you may complete in your formal degree training might just include:
– product marketing and advertising
– sales administration
– apparel basics
– art and design
– retailing and merchandising
– apparel accessories
– graphic merchandising
– retailing and online sales operations
As you complete the combination of business training, fashion and apparel development sessions, design instructions, advertising and retailing curriculum, you will begin to construct the strong foundation of experience and competence that are necessary for a very successful career.
What Should I Do Next?
Just like all journeys, your next professional career starts with one single, small step. And you might commence your new journey right now.
You may easily look over information about degree levels, curriculum and instruction programs at one of these schools in your area or online.
Schools to consider:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on July 9
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Fashion Design (AS)
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
There are other career options — http://LegalAssistantDegrees.com