Thinking about going into the fashion industry?
You might uncover rewarding opportunities for individuals in the fashion business with satisfying, dynamic career positions in design and style, retail planning, advertising and marketing, merchandising, buying, media, promotional activities and more.
One of the top factors to locating your initial position in this interesting sector is you will want to acquire the right formal training. (Although having a sister or parent in the industry does not hurt either.)
Where Would I Attend School?
Some of the main cities in the country are home to a university that is targeted in some part to fashion instruction.
You may find campus universities in some of these larger cities. You could also prefer to just take all your lessons completely online.
There are just a couple web-based design colleges and schools which have programs and instruction that will get you ready for an entry job position inside this career field. These particular schools may provide training from a small number of classes to a certification or associate’s degree to a full Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design.
What Might I Study?
Since a large number of job positions in this area combine business with creative tracts such as art and design, these schools have education in typical business topics, fashion, design, retailing and communications.
Some of the individual courses you may enroll in throughout your official degree education may include:
– apparel basics
– apparel accessories
– basic art and design
– retail merchandising
– retail marketing
– sales operations
– visual merchandising
– store administration
Once you complete the different business lessons, fashion and apparel production coursework, design and style education, promotions and retailing classes, you will start to come up with the substantial foundation of practical knowledge and competence that are necessary for a professional career.
What Do I Do Now?
Just like all journeys, your next career starts off with one single, small step. And you may initiate your exciting new journey today.
You could read through details about individual degrees, classes and education packages at these colleges in your town or online.
Schools in this category:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
HI students have other education options. Consider other majors.