Thinking about majoring in fashion design?
There could be rewarding job options for creative individuals in the world of fashion with stimulating, energetic career positions in development, retail support, advertising, merchandising, purchasing, multimedia, promotions and more.
One of the major factors that helps in securing your very first position in this interesting business is you must get the proper professional education. (Although having a brother or sister already in the business won’t hurt either.)
Where Should I Attend School?
Some of the biggest cities in the nation are home to a school that is targeted somewhat to fashion education and learning.
There might be campus-based universities in some of these larger cities. You will instead opt to receive all your coursework entirely online.
There are just a few web based specialty colleges and schools which have degree programs and training that could get your prepared for an initial job inside this career field. These institutions could possibly supply education from a small number of courses to a certificate or associate degree to a complete Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Marketing.
What Will I Study?
Simply because a great many work positions in this business mix commerce with creative tracts such as design and art, these colleges and schools will provide coursework in general business topics, fashion, style and design, marketing and general studies.
A number of of the training sessions you may receive during your official diploma training should include:
– basic art and design
– sales and buying administration
– fashion merchandising
– retail advertising and marketing
– apparel concepts
– visual merchandising
– accessory design
– retail and online operations
As you do the various traditional business modules, fashion products creation instruction, design and style courses, promotion and retailing coursework, you will begin to put together the trusted foundation of understanding and relevant skills that are vital for a highly effective career.
What Can I Do Next?
Just like all journeys, a new professional career begins with just a single small action. And you could launch your brand new journey right now.
You are able to learn details regarding degrees, courses and training packages at these schools near you.
Schools to take a look at:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting - Retail Sales Management (AAS)
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
ID students have additional career options. Consider other college majors.