Are you thinking about earning a fashion design degree?
There might be good employment possibilities for creative individuals in the fashion business sector with stimulating, energetic careers in design and style, retail sales, advertising and marketing, product merchandising, buying, media, promotions and more.
One of the factors that helps with landing your primary position in this challenging industry is you have got to get the right professional preparation. (Although having a family member in the business won’t hurt either.)
Where Would I Study?
Many of the largest towns in the nation are home to a college that is devoted in some way to fashion education.
There are campus colleges in some of these larger cities. Or you might also opt to just take all your courses entirely online.
Right now there are very few web based design colleges that present degree programs and training that may get you ready for an entry position in this field. These schools can present education from a small number of classes to a certification of completion or associate degree to a full four-year Degree in Fashion Merchandising.
What Will I Study?
Since a great many work jobs in the segment blend business with creative aspects such as art and design, these colleges and schools supply individual classes in conventional business topics, fashion, design, marketing and production.
Several of the individual courses you may go through in your official diploma training will probably include:
– fashion merchandising
– sales and buying administration
– clothing essentials
– product marketing
– graphic merchandising
– art history and design
– retail and online management
While you do the combination of traditional business classes, fashion products construction instruction, design and style guidance, promotion and retailing instruction, you will start to assemble the secure base of understanding and competence that are needed for a prosperous career.
What Do I Do Now?
Like most journeys, your next career starts off with one single, small step. And you may commence your next journey today.
You could browse information about degree levels, classes and education programs at one or more schools in your town.
Here is our current list:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on July 9
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Fashion Design (AS)
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Detroit students will have other education options. This site has more info about vocational diplomas.