Does a career in fashion interest you?
There may be great employment opportunities for individuals in the broad world of fashion with exciting, dynamic positions in design and style, sales, advertising and marketing, merchandising, buying, multimedia, promotions and more.
One of the keys that helps with attaining your initial position in this challenging sector is you have got to complete the appropriate professional instruction. (Although having a great friend in the business will never hurt either.)
Where Might I Go to School?
Some of the bigger towns in the country are home to a college that is dedicated in some way to fashion education.
There could be campus-based institutions in some of those larger cities. Or you could also opt to just take all of the lessons entirely online.
Right now there are a couple of online design colleges or other schools which offer degree programs and classes that will train you for an initial job opportunity in this career field. These particular institutions can supply training from a handful of courses to a certification of completion or associate diploma to a full four-year Degree in Fashion Merchandising.
What Might I Study?
Considering that lots of job positions in the industry combine business with creative factors such as design and art, these schools supply instruction in conventional business categories, fashion, design, merchandising and production.
A few of the individual classes you may go through while in your formal degree education could contain:
– general art and design basics
– apparel concepts
– retail merchandising
– product marketing and advertising
– sales operations
– graphic merchandising
– retail administration
While you finish the various traditional business modules, fashion and apparel construction training, core design instruction, advertising and retailing coursework, you will start to put together the strong base of awareness and skills that are necessary for a successful career.
So What Do I Do Next?
Like all journeys, a new professional career starts with just one small move. And you might start your exciting new journey right away.
You should read information regarding degree levels, courses and preparation packages at one of these colleges in your area or online.
Learn more about these schools:
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Retail Management
You might want to look at other education alternatives in NH. See other career training programs in Manchester NH.