Thinking about going to school for a fashion design degree?
There could be fantastic employment opportunities for ambitious individuals in the broad fashion business with satisfying, dynamic positions in development, sales, advertising, product merchandising, purchasing, media, creative support and more.
One of the top keys to finding your first job in this interesting industry is you will want to complete the correct professional teaching. (Although knowing a friend in the industry will never hurt either.)
Where Could I Study?
Some of the main metropolitan areas in the USA have a university that is devoted somewhat to fashion instruction.
There are campus-based universities in one of those larger cities. Or you may also plan to receive all of the lessons totally online.
Right now there are a handful of web based specialty schools that deliver degree programs and classes that will train you for your entry position inside this career segment. These particular schools could very well provide training from a handful of courses to a certification or associate’s degree to a full Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Marketing.
What Might I Study?
Considering that a lot of job positions in this area merge commerce with creative factors such as art and design, these institutions present instruction in traditional business areas, fashion, style, marketing and general studies.
A few of the lessons you may complete in your formal degree preparation may well include:
– art history and core design
– sales operations
– retailing and merchandising
– apparel concepts
– product marketing
– visual merchandising
– retail management
While you finish the different traditional business classes, fashion and apparel construction sessions, style and design lessons, sales and merchandising curriculum, you will begin to create the consistent foundation of information and skills that are vital for a very successful career.
So What Do I Do Next?
Like all journeys, a new career begins with one single, small action. And you could get started with your exciting new journey right now.
You may easily browse information about degree levels, curriculum and education programs at these schools near you.
These schools offer degree programs:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- Fashion Marketing & Management (BA)
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
OH has other career options in technology. Look at other career training in Ohio.