Is a career in fashion design something you are considering?
There might be some outstanding work possibilities for ambitious individuals in the fashion business sector with enjoyable, energetic career positions in design and style, sales, marketing, product merchandising, buying, public relations, creative support and more.
One of the tactics that helps with finding your initial position in this interesting industry is you should receive the correct formal training. (Although knowing a parent or sister already in the industry isn’t going to hurt either.)
Where Can I Go to School?
A few of the major cities in the country are home to a school that is focused somewhat to fashion education and learning.
There are traditional universities in one of those larger cities. Or you could also opt to receive all your courses totally online.
There are just a few web based specialty colleges or other schools which have programs and education that could get you ready for an initial job opportunity inside this career field. These particular schools might furnish instruction from a few individual classes to a certification or associate degree to a complete four-year Degree in Fashion Design.
What Might I Learn?
Since the majority of work positions in this area partner commerce with creative details such as design and art, these colleges and schools will have classes in fundamental business areas, fashion, design, marketing and related studies.
A few of the lessons you may enroll in while in your formal diploma education will include:
– sales and buying operations
– basic art and design basics
– product merchandising
– retail marketing
– graphic merchandising
– apparel fundamentals
– apparel accessories
– store operations
Once you finish the various traditional business courses, fashion and apparel design coursework, design classes, marketing and merchandising curriculum, you will begin to construct the secure foundation of practical knowledge and skills that are essential for a thriving career.
What Do I Do Now?
Like all journeys, your new career starts off with a simple, small action. And you can certainly get going with your exciting new journey now.
You may easily browse information regarding individual degrees, curriculum and training packages at these colleges in your area.
Here is a short list:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Fashion Marketing (BFA)
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting - Retail Sales Management (AAS)
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
There are more career options in OR – http://www.schoolsoftechnology.com