Is a career in fashion design something you are considering?
There might be some outstanding work possibilities for ambitious individuals in the fashion business sector with enjoyable, energetic career positions in design and style, sales, marketing, product merchandising, buying, public relations, creative support and more.
One of the tactics that helps with finding your initial position in this interesting industry is you should receive the correct formal training. (Although knowing a parent or sister already in the industry isn’t going to hurt either.)
Where Can I Go to School?
A few of the major cities in the country are home to a school that is focused somewhat to fashion education and learning.
There are traditional universities in one of those larger cities. Or you could also opt to receive all your courses totally online.
There are just a few web based specialty colleges or other schools which have programs and education that could get you ready for an initial job opportunity inside this career field. These particular schools might furnish instruction from a few individual classes to a certification or associate degree to a complete four-year Degree in Fashion Design.
What Might I Learn?
Since the majority of work positions in this area partner commerce with creative details such as design and art, these colleges and schools will have classes in fundamental business areas, fashion, design, marketing and related studies.
A few of the lessons you may enroll in while in your formal diploma education will include:
– sales and buying operations
– basic art and design basics
– product merchandising
– retail marketing
– graphic merchandising
– apparel fundamentals
– apparel accessories
– store operations
Once you finish the various traditional business courses, fashion and apparel design coursework, design classes, marketing and merchandising curriculum, you will begin to construct the secure foundation of practical knowledge and skills that are essential for a thriving career.
What Do I Do Now?
Like all journeys, your new career starts off with a simple, small action. And you can certainly get going with your exciting new journey now.
You may easily browse information regarding individual degrees, curriculum and training packages at these colleges in your area.
Here is a short list:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on July 9
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Fashion Design (AS)
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
There are more career options in OR – http://www.schoolsoftechnology.com