Is a fashion design career in your future?
There can be exciting job possibilities for ambitious individuals in the fashion business with fun, energetic careers in style and design, retail planning, advertising, product merchandising, buying, multimedia, promotional activities and more.
One of the top factors to securing your initial position in this interesting sector is you need to acquire the proper formal preparation. (Although having a member of the family already in the business will never hurt either.)
Where Would I Attend School?
Some of the bigger metropolitan areas in the USA are home to a college that is centered in some part to fashion instruction.
There can be conventional institutions in one of those larger cities. Or you can instead make the decision to complete all your courses entirely online.
There are just a few online specialty schools that offer degree programs and training that could prepare you for your initial job opportunity within this field. These schools may have training from a handful of courses to a certificate of completion or associate diploma to a comprehensive Bachelor Degree in Fashion Marketing.
What Might I Learn?
Considering that a great number of occupation positions in the niche combine commerce with creative essentials such as design and art, these colleges and schools furnish courses in basic business topics, fashion, style and design, marketing and related studies.
Some of the sessions you may receive within your formal degree training may contain:
– retail advertising and marketing
– sales operations
– clothing fundamentals
– general art and core design
– product merchandising
– apparel accessories
– graphic merchandising and promotions
– retail and online operations
Once you finish the multiple business courses, fashion products construction sessions, style and design training, promotion and merchandising lessons, you will begin to create the sensible foundation of knowledge and skills that are vital for a successful career.
So What Do I Do Next?
Just like all journeys, your new professional career starts with a simple, small action. And you can get started in your new journey now.
You could discover details regarding degree levels, curriculum and instruction packages at these schools in your area or online.
We have built a list of schools:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- Fashion Marketing & Management (BA)
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- AAS in Fashion Marketing & Management
- BBA, Fashion Marketing & Mgmt
- BS in Fashion Marketing & Management
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Fashion isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of others. Click here to see more.