So, you’re thinking about going to school for a fashion design degree?
There may be terrific work possibilities for you in the business of fashion with fun, vibrant work in design and style, retail planning, marketing, product merchandising, buying, multimedia, administrative support and more.
One of the top keys for achieving your initial job in this challenging field is you must complete the proper professional instruction. (Although having a friend already in the business wouldn’t hurt either.)
Where Might I Study?
A few of the main metropolitan areas in the country are home to a university that is focused in some way to fashion training.
You might find campus-based colleges in one of those bigger cities. You might also prefer to take on all of your education completely online.
Right now there are just a couple web based specialty schools that provide degree programs and classes that can train you for your initial job inside this industry. These institutions could very well provide instruction from a small number of courses to a certificate of completion or associate diploma to a full four-year Degree in Fashion Marketing.
What Will I Study?
Considering that a good number of career jobs in the area fuse commerce with creative facets such as art and design, these schools will provide instruction in basic business areas, fashion, design, merchandising and production.
Several of the training you may receive in your formal degree training will probably contain:
– general art and design
– graphic merchandising and promotions
– retailing and merchandising
– product marketing and advertising
– sales management
– apparel fundamentals
– store management
As you finish the different business modules, fashion and apparel construction education, style and design education, sales and merchandising education, you will begin to put together the sensible base of information and competence that are required for a prosperous career.
What Can I Do Next?
Like all journeys, your new career starts with one single, small move. And you might kick off your brand new journey right away.
You could look over details regarding degree levels, classes and preparation programs at one of these colleges close to you or online.
You can begin with this list:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Fashion Design (AS)
- Fashion Marketing & Management (AS)
- Fashion Marketing & Management (BA)
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Don’t forget your other options. This page has details on information technology.