The fashion field can be a terrific career for the right person.
There might be some exciting employment possibilities for creative individuals in the business of fashion with enjoyable, vibrant positions in design and style, retail sales, advertising and marketing, merchandising, purchasing, media, administrative support and more.
One of the major factors to obtaining your very first position in this field is you should really acquire the best formal preparation. (Although having a parent or sister in the business can’t hurt either.)
Where Would I Study?
A few of the largest cities in the country are home to a school that is targeted in some way to fashion education.
There can be conventional colleges in some of these larger cities. You could also opt to complete all of your courses completely online.
There are just a few internet based specialty colleges and schools that present degree programs and coursework that could train you for your first job position into this industry. These types of schools may deliver training programs from three or four individual classes to a certification or associate diploma to a comprehensive Bachelor Degree in Fashion Merchandising.
What Might I Learn?
Because a great many occupation positions in the industry combine commerce with creative aspects such as art and design, these colleges present individual classes in traditional business topics, fashion, design, marketing and communications.
Some of the training courses you may go through within your official degree education might include:
– art history and core design
– visual merchandising
– retail merchandising
– apparel essentials
– retail advertising and marketing
– sales administration
– apparel accessories
– store management
Once you complete the mix of business lessons, fashion and accessory construction sessions, core design guidance, advertising and merchandising instruction, you will begin to put together the secure foundation of education and competence that are vital for a very successful career.
So What Do I Do Now?
Like all journeys, your next career begins with just a single small step. And you can get started with your next journey right away.
You are able to look over details regarding degree levels, classes and education programs at these schools in your area or online.
Begin your research here:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Fashion Design (AS)
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
There are alternatives to these programs in Nashville and Memphis. business degree information for your state.