Thinking about getting started in the fashion design field?
There can be some fun and rewarding opportunities for ambitious individuals in the fashion business sector with exciting, interesting work in design and style, sales, marketing, merchandising, purchasing, multimedia, administrative support and more.
One of the top keys that helps in achieving your first job in this intriguing field is you will want to acquire the correct formal preparation.
Where Can I Study?
Many of the largest towns in the country have a university that is targeted somewhat to fashion education and learning.
You may find campus-based institutions in one of those larger cities. You could also prefer to receive all of the lessons entirely online.
There are just a few web-based design colleges or other schools that offer degree programs and education that may train you for your initial position inside this field. These institutions can present instruction from just a few individual classes to a certificate or associate’s diploma to a comprehensive four-year Degree in Fashion Marketing.
What Would I Study?
Considering that a good number of work jobs in this area blend business with creative details such as art and design, these colleges and schools deliver individual classes in traditional business topics, fashion, style, marketing and production.
A number of of the courses you may complete within your formal diploma training will include:
– sales management
– art history and design
– clothing fundamentals
– fashion merchandising
– apparel accessories
– graphic merchandising
– product advertising and marketing
– retail and online management
While you go through the different business training, fashion products construction coursework, design and style instructions, promotion and retailing sessions, you will start to construct the sensible foundation of know-how and relevant skills that are necessary for a prosperous career.
What Do I Do Next?
Like most journeys, a next professional career starts off with one small step. And you might kick off your brand new journey now.
You could discover details regarding degree levels, courses and education programs at one or more schools close to you.
We have a short list of possible schools:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
VT has other education options — OMBAS has more.