Why not turn your love for fashion into a great career?
There might be fun and rewarding employment prospects for individuals in the fashion industry sector with satisfying, lively career positions in development, sales, advertising, merchandising, purchasing, media, creative support and more.
One of the key points to obtaining your first position in this challenging industry is you should obtain the suitable professional education. (Although knowing a very good friend in the industry will never hurt either.)
Where Might I Go to School?
Some of the bigger towns in the country have a university that is targeted somewhat to fashion education.
There can be traditional colleges in one of these bigger cities. You could instead make the decision to take all your instruction completely online.
There are just a couple online specialty institutions which provide degree programs and instruction that might get you ready for your entry job opportunity in this career segment. These particular institutions may deliver instruction from just a few classes to a certificate of completion or associate’s degree to a full Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising.
What Would I Learn?
As a large number of career roles in this niche fuse traditional business with creative elements such as design and art, these colleges or other schools supply individual classes in standard business areas, fashion, style and design, marketing and general studies.
Several of the curriculum you may complete during your formal diploma instruction could contain:
– basic art and design
– clothing concepts
– apparel accessories
– visual merchandising
– fashion merchandising
– product marketing
– sales and buying management
– store management
Once you go through the multiple traditional business courses, fashion and apparel construction sessions, design and style lessons, promotion and retailing coursework, you will begin to create the stable foundation of understanding and talents that are vital for a successful career.
So What Do I Do Now?
Like most journeys, a new professional career starts with just one small step. And you may initiate your brand new journey today.
You could view information regarding degree levels, curriculum and education programs at one of these schools close to you or online.
We have a list of affordable options:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- Fashion Marketing & Management (BA)
- Fashion Merchandising (AA)
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
There are more college degree choices in Milwaukee, Madison and the rest of WI. So pick a different program in your WI city.